Planing a Date Night with your dream companion _ aham, me!_can be a challenge for those staying in Zürich for Business. Where to start, what are the hot spots in town, the best restaurants or hidden gems that this bubbling city has to offer?!
There's a place and a table with a prestigious view, for any hour and situation in this town! Zurich offers you an individual mix of adventure and pleasure. With its unique diversity on entertainment, gastronomy and hotel industry, Zurich is the ideal place for meetings, congresses and secret rendezvous pour deux!
I'm thrilled to share some tips and provide a little inspiration for those gentlemen who wont let Zurich’s traditionally high prices deter them from a fun date night with me.
Where to Go...
The proper way to get acquainted with me, is in a nice restaurant with not only a beautifully cozy atmosphere, but a descent bar equipped with a well curated wine list and decadent cocktails.
- Clouds / Brasserie Lipp / Haute SA / George Bar&Grill - are the above town places for any special occasions.
- Maison Manesse / La Rôtisserie / Pavillon / Razzia - the crème de la crème a la suisse! A mix between fantasy and fusion, leading to the high-end kitchen in Zürich.
As a classic gentlemen, you don't dare to show up to a date with empty hands. Take advantage of that meeting pause to discover the luxury mecca of Bahnhofstrasse. This elegant boulevard is home to some of the world’s leading brand names in fashion, such as Chanel, LV, Dior, Breguet, Cartier, Omega, Piaget, Mont Blanc and Hermès
Home to a diverse range of menswear and women‘s fashion, the 3 Fidelio stores are located just off Bahnhofstrasse. Each store carries an eclectic mix of brands that combine established names with upcoming labels, so it‘s always at the forefront of fashion.
Brands include Paul Smith, Kenzo, Comme des Garçons, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Acne, Armani, Escada, Burberry and Gucci among a constantly updating roster of names.
An iconic department store that occupies a historic building on Bahnhofstrasse, a visit to Gassman is highly recommended for high-end fashion.
The brands available include leading lights of fashion like Burberry Prorsum, Donna Karen, Ralph Lauren, Aquascutum and Gucci.
This historic store has evolved with the times since its origins as a purveyor of fine silk fabrics. Designed in a minimalist style, the Grieder Zurich store is well suited to the magnificent Gothic building that houses it.
With over 3000 sqm of floor space, the store now brings together all the big names in women‘s and men‘s fashion.
A mecca for watches!
A must-visit on your after meeting itinerary is the leading watch retailer Bucherer wich carries not only the largest rolex collection, as well as famous Swiss brands including Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Chopard, Girard-Perregaux, Roger Dubuis and TAG Heuer among many others.
Whether you‘re looking for the latest fine watch, the sparkling jewels or something to take my breath away, the exclusive environments of these prestigious boutiques will make a gift shopping a sheer joy.
The night is not over yet, let's bounce out of the restaurant noise and look for refuge in a more intimate space. These are the most luxurious hotels in town for a great end of discreet and private debauchery!
- Storchen Zürich - Located in the midst of Zurich’s luxury shopping district on one side and the banks of the River Limmat and the Old Town on the other, the Storchen Hotel is a boutique hotel that fuses Swiss traditions with contemporary design.
- The Dolder Grand - It is hard to match The Dolder Grand experience. The legendary hotel and spa resort, is a luxurious oasis that calls Zurich’s forest its backyard.
- Baur au Lac - Waking up to a view of Lake Zurich is the second best things to cross off your bucket list, after meeting me. Have breakfast on Baur au Lac’s scenic terrace restaurant, which is nestled in the grand hotel’s beautiful art park with the lake just across the road.
- Widder Hotel - Located in Zurich’s city center, this upscale boutique hotel combines its 700-year-old history with contemporary design and cutting-edge technology.
There you have it, hope you enjoyed the read. You can thank me later for this well written guide about Zürich town. And how to get ready for our first date!
Look forward to connecting soon!
#Swissluxury #luxuryservice #elitemodel #highclassescort #vipescort #premiumholiday #germany #businesstrip #zurichescort #datezurich #swisswatch #datenight #dinnerdatecompanion #escortservices #begleitservice #lingeriemodel #france #erotik #switzerland #travel #schweiz #escortdame #italy