Time spent with a companion should always be quality time!
That means an enjoyable and fulfilling experience for both sides. However, there are specific rules to abide by when meeting, arranging a date with an escort for the first time.
I want to talk about the dos and dont's while booking a date with me in this post. Giving you some help in making the whole process from the booking until the date a more pleasurable and comfortable exchange for both parties involved.
– Contacting a professional sex worker is not a difficult task. I will not compare it with making an appointment with a doctor or hairdresser because it is not the same! But some rules do apply to all. You'll never call or message those people at 2am, asking about their availability, will you?! Unless there's an emergency and a doctor is needed!. Once you've decided to make contact, be polite. A well-written text message or email can be concise; you first introduce yourself with the necessary information and share the important details about location, date, time, and meeting duration. The first impression matter and a well put message will define if you'll get the booking or not. So put effort into expressing yourself the best.
– Once you have successfully managed to book a date, you must bring your gentleman-like manners along. Present yourself in the best possible way! Clean with a good breath, smelling delicious, being fresh as a daisy, from head to toe. I am not a high maintenance woman, but I want to be at my best for you during a date. I will be expecting the same from you, keep that in mind!
– Nowadays, after almost three years of Covid and living on the edge of a third WW, we're not lacking topics for a conversation, right! Asking personal questions regarding the companion's private life, such as: "do your family know...?" is tasteless. This a sensitive topic and off-limits during a first date and I won't ask you such things either.
– At my hotel or yours?! When the meeting is set at your hotel, make sure that it's a nice clean room located in a friendly and safe neighbourhood. Inform me about the necessary details, e.g. where the lifts are located, is a keycard required to reach your room, are the stairs accessible, etc. I look for my safety and security when on an outcall date. If I receive you at my hotel, be sure that I will give you the complete guide to get to my room.
– The payment is not the most sensitive part of the escort business. There are ways to do it discretely and easy depending on your flexibility and discretion. In no case whatsoever, hand money over in a public space. It is a call for unnecessary attention and embarrassment for both of us. Put the agreed amount inside a book, gift bag or envelope to avoid any side-eyes from others towards our table. Please be sure that the amount is correct and never negotiate the price. If you're not sure about my honorary, please ask before the meeting.
– Giving more than what is required is a gesture of enormous generosity and deep appreciation. However, I'm aware of my prices, and technically, tipping is not required, but if you want to show that I have met your expectations by gifting me more than what is expected or showering me with exceptional gifts. Be aware that in the long term, your generosity will go a long way in guaranteeing you a few extras when it comes to intimacy and complete satisfaction.
– Sending a mail note or message to show gratitude after the date for the time shared is welcomed, is a nice gesture, and highly appreciated. Sharing your personal highlights of the date direct with me is valuable feedback and an ego massage to know that you've been immensely satisfied by this experience.
I hope this short post helps you navigate with ease through the booking process, avoiding common mistakes when getting in touch with an escort!